This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Her Campus has sent chapters across the nation fabulous Back-to-School Survival Kits! The products in our boxes range from BOGO Chipotle cards to Garnier skin care! It’s a pretty awesome kit that came in handy at the beginning of this rough semester! Below you’ll see the products we’ve received from our awesome sponsors and a little explanation of each. If you like what you see, be sure to try out these awesome products. We will also be hosting a giveaway for some of these products so be on the lookout on our Facebook page. 

2014 Back-to-School Survival Kits include a mixture of the following products:

• Chipotle BOGO Cards

Chipotle offered us “financial aide” BOGO cards so you and a friend can enjoy some delicious burritos, tacos, or bowls. 

• Mini LUNA bars

LUNA gave us deliciously flavored bars to keep our hunger in check on the way to class. 

• Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment Coupons

Treat those pesky pimples with Tanda Zap, the acne spot treatment device. We received handy coupons for our collegiette budgets.

• Affinitas Cupcake Panties

Treating yourself to cupcakes is one thing, but how about cute panties in the shape of cupcake boxes!? Equally just as sweet, without the calories.

• Nasty Gal special edition pins

Nasty Gal is known for the adorable apparel and accessories. They also have witty sayings on their pins!

• Aeropostale $10 gift cards and water bottles

Who doesn’t love free money!? Aero sent us a cute pink water bottle and a stack of $10 off coupons at their locations. 

• Clue free app downloads

Clue is a great app when it comes to that time of the month. It can be difficult to balance everything with our hectic schedules, keep your period in track with Clue!

• $5 off European Wax Center exfoliating gel

Need to get your eyebrows on fleek? Visit the wax center for $5 off your appointment. 

• Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil

Garnier has a great skincare line. Our chapter received a scrub and cleansing oil to clear up and brighten up our complexions. 

• Sweetgreen headbands and $5 off coupon cards

Sweetgreen sent us $5 off coupons at their locations and adorable headbands to keep out hair out of the way as we devour their delicious salads!

• SoulCycle free class passes

SoulCycle sent us free class passes! Perfect for the collegiette who loves to save money and cycle! Check out their new location in DC!

George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com
Anabella Tourkaman

George Mason University '17

Anabella graduated from George Mason University in 2017 with a B.A. in communication and public relations.