This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.
Age: 20
Year: 2014

Major: Engineering

Hometown: Single
Relationship Status: Newport News, VA

What do you love about being apart of the Mason community?  

I like the diversity we have on campus. I have met incredible people from so many cultures including Egypt, Iran, Sweden, the Netherlands, England, and Australia to name a few. When I visit other universities they have no such diversity.

What is your dream job?  

My dream job would be one that would allow me to travel a lot outside of the country. There are so many places I want to go to and I plan on making it happen.

What is your ideal date?

I like to be adventurous, so on dates I often enjoy going hiking followed by good food. I find that movies, as fun as they are, don’t allow you to really get to know your date.

If you could only bring 3 items to a desert island, what would they be? A phone?

Haha, but excluding that a knife, water purification tablets, and rope would probably be the most useful items.

Sabel is a senior at George Mason University majoring in History and Economics. Although she'd rather stay a student forever, she is excited to see what the future brings her in the fashion industry. Besides her endeavors at HerCampus, Sabel is a Style Guru for CollegeFashionista.com writing the Style Advice of the Week column for Mason. Adding to her busy schedule are her duties in her sorority, volunteering for Operation Smile, contributing to the social media world, feeding her soda addiction, shopping at J.Crew and coloring everything around her pink. And yes, the last three are major priorities in her book.