This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Here at Her Campus George Mason this week, it’s been all about finding your #GirlGang. But once you’ve found them, you’re going to need some activities to do. What’s better than sitting with your #GirlGang and watching some great shows on Netflix? Here are 7 Netflix originals that would be great to binge watch with your #GirlGang:

1. Big Mouth

Big Mouth is a show about a group of preteens and their coming of age stories. This animated series examines puberty, what Americans consider sexual education and fictitious hormone monsters that are actually super relatable.

Via Giphy

2. Dear White People

This show is very social justice based, but it’s a great binge. Dear White People portrays the lives of Black students at an Ivy League institution. It’s super relatable as they navigate racism, sexism and the everyday college struggle.

Via Giphy

3. Fuller House

This reboot of the late 80’s/early 90’s favorite Full House is the perfect show to watch with your #GirlGang. If you’re looking for something to take you all back to your childhood, then this show is for you! The “She Wolf Pack” comes together 30 years later to navigate life as middle-aged women in San Francisco. Now that two of them are moms, they are all there for each other in an effort to raise their kids in the same loving environment that they were raised in.

Via Giphy

4. Grace and Frankie

Grace and Frankie show that friendship has no age limits. These two senior citizen women become kindred spirits after finding out that both of their husbands are in a secret relationship with each other. They become roommates and then the real adventures begin! Even in their sixties, they are learning to navigate life as single women. Via Giphy

5. On My Block

This show is about four friends who are coming of age in South Central Los Angeles, California. Ruby, Jamal, Cesar and Monse have all had quite the summer before high school and now they have to navigate their friendship through their first year of high school. They go through relationships, friendships and fights, but most importantly they do it together.

Via Giphy

6. One Day at a Time

One Day at a Time is another reboot of a classic show, but it’s worth the watch! This show follows a Hispanic family and their daily lives. A single mother who just so happens to live with her mother, raising two kids in Los Angeles, California is quite the adventure. They highlight real topics such as immigration laws and the lives of Latino people in the United States. Via Giphy

7. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Easily one of the funniest shows on this list, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is about a woman who is rescued after being kidnapped in a bunker for 15 years. She is adjusting to life in New York City as a single adult woman. She finds friendship in her landlord, neighbor and eventually her boss. This comedy shows a woman adjusting to adulthood in a whole new light.

Via Giphy

Sit back and enjoy, collegiettes! It’s time for a night with your #GirlGang!

Angelica Walker

George Mason University

Angelica is a Junior Communications major from Lynchburg, VA. She has a concentration in Public Relations and one day hopes to work for the NBA. She is also pursuing a double minor in Sports Communication and African and African American Studies. She is Vice President of the Black Student Alliance and is also a Mason Ambassador.
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com