This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

We decided to ask our members of Her Campus to take this quiz to find out what type of cat they might be. Some of our members ignored the quiz and made their own predictions anyway, which we love all the same!

Kayla Glennon

According to the quiz, I’m a munchkin cat. I would say that’s pretty accurate considering I am also tiny and adorable. I try to be brave and pretend I’m as big as the other cats but sometimes I get scared.

Schiller

I would be a round, fluffy cat—I would probably be a tortoiseshell. I would let people on the street pet me through the window screen on occasion, but would mostly keep to myself. I probably would not even need a bell.

Margaux Carmel

Well, apparently Buzzfeed thinks that I’m a famous cat, on par with Grumpy Cat (or some of the insta cats that I fangirled about in a previous article). I totally disagreed at first, but then the description hit me deep: “What’s so great about you is what makes you the most unique is what makes you so lovable. Maybe you were self-conscious about that at some point, but now you own it! Some people may call you a diva, but really, you just know how to get stuff done. Plus, you meet everyone with a gracious, warm heart, which makes you a winner.” 

Okay, Buzzfeed, really come after me with a self-love story arc!!! Now, time to live up to my famous cat soul!

Rebecca Williamson

According to the quiz, I’m Ragdoll. I don’t necessarily agree with the ‘go with the flow’ portion and I don’t always love trying new things. I like to think I’m down to earth, but friends do tell me I give good hugs. I guess that’s pretty accurate. I have been told that I’m definitely part cat though. I do have a lot of cat-like tendencies, so catch me obnoxiously stretching and pawing at things this holiday season.

Nicole Callahan

A maine coon cat. The results say I am wild and love the outdoors, which—I wish I went outside more but as a cat I’m surely indoors more often? Not to doubt the God who makes the fate deciding buzzfeed quizzes saw beyond that, though, because the other traits of loyalty and not doing what I don’t want to do are very accurate to life. 

Now, you’ve heard from some of us. What kind of cat are you?

Margaux (they/them) is a senior Women and Gender Studies major at SUNY Geneseo. Outside of Her Campus, they work at Geneseo's Office of Diversity and Equity, is on the executive board of Pride Alliance, and is an active Safe Zone trainer. They love to write about diversity, mental health, and environmentalism, with the occasional goofy topic or two (or five). Margaux hopes to someday be the coolest gender studies professor you will ever have.
Kayla Glennon

Geneseo '21

Kayla is a junior English major who is optimistic but enjoys exploring lots of emotions, not just ignoring the "bad" ones. They love writing silly things but also being serious, because there are a lot of things that matter and need to be talked about, but giving yourself a break is important too. They love writing about literature but also coming up with ideas for stories of their own. Kayla is constantly just trying to be themself and trying to be around people that make them happy.
Rebecca was the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Geneseo. She graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in English (Creative Writing) and Communication. Rebecca was also the Copy Editor for the student newspaper The Lamron, Co-Managing Editor of Gandy Dancer, a Career Peer Mentor in the Department of Career Development, a Reader for The Masters Review, and a member of OGX dance club on campus. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @Becca_Willie04!
Nicole Callahan is working towards a degree at a college. She has done some things, does other things currently, and would like to do still other things in the future. When she isn’t in one place, she can often be found at another. She loves certain books, foods, and activities.