Style

Randy Fenoli is Designing Wedding Dresses Again and his 2018 Collection is Stunning

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

It’s time to freak out because Randy Fenoli has started designing wedding dresses again!

Fenoli’s first wedding dress collection was released in 1993, which won him two DEBI awards (Design Excellence in the Bridal Industry)—a very significant award for bridal designers—shortly after. He began working at Kleinfeld’s Bridal Salon in New York as Fashion Director in 2007. Fenoli also appears on several TLC shows, the most notable being Say Yes to the Dress, where he helps brides find their dream dresses. He has also made a name for himself outside of the bridal industry by guest starring on other TV shows: but he will always be the man who makes bridal dreams come true.

Fenoli’s desire to help brides led him back to his passion for designing after taking a hiatus. He wanted brides to have the couture look for a more affordable price. His 25 gown collection will range from $1,500 to around $3,000 (however, there is one gown in his bridal bracket that is $4,100, so perhaps a few will be a bit more expensive). His gowns are available in plus sizes as well, with sizes ranging from a size 00 to 28. Fenoli’s making many bridal dreams come true with this collection.

Although his entire collection is stunning, I decided to give just a little taste of four dresses TLC is featuring in its 2018 Bridal Bracket week that have been dominating the competition.

The first dress is a sheath called “Madeline” with a stunning bodice of intricate beadwork and crystals. With its dramatic v-neckline, beautiful capelet (a cape-like sleeve) and short train, a bride can shine on her wedding day.

(Image from Randy Fenoli Bridal)

The second dress is an A-line named “Alicia” with another V-neckline that Fenoli says he designed to the “tip of the shoulder” so it draws the eye to the waist. The dress is covered in a delicate Venice lace with a sequined Chantilly lace layer underneath. Any bride would look lovely in this dress.

(Image from Randy Fenoli Bridal)

The third dress is a fit-to-flare or “trumpet” style dress Fenoli called “Jasmine”. The dress has an illusion neckline and a sheer bodice that can be lined with delicate lace appliqués. Like his A-line, Venice lace is placed on top of Chantilly lace that is decorated with beading throughout. This figure-hugging dress is just perfect for a bride who wants to show off her body.

(Image from Randy Fenoli Bridal)

The fourth dress is named “Rebecca” (a very lovely name) and it’s a ball gown. It has striking lace detail on the sheer bodice. Its full tulle bottom contains horse hair on the edges—which was very popular in the past—and a sequined layer underneath. This is another incredible dress to allow brides to be their beautiful selves.

(Image from Randy Fenoli Bridal)

Look out bridal world! Randy Fenoli’s unique designs are back and ready to shine on any bride’s big day.

Follow Her Campus @ Geneseo on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest.

Rebecca was the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Geneseo. She graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in English (Creative Writing) and Communication. Rebecca was also the Copy Editor for the student newspaper The Lamron, Co-Managing Editor of Gandy Dancer, a Career Peer Mentor in the Department of Career Development, a Reader for The Masters Review, and a member of OGX dance club on campus. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @Becca_Willie04!
Victoria Cooke is a Senior History and Adolescence Education major with a Women's and Gender Studies minor at SUNY Geneseo. Apart from being an editor and the founder of Her Campus at Geneseo, she is also the co-president of Voices for Planned Parenthood and a Curator for TEDxSUNYGeneseo. Her passions include feminism, reading, advocating for social justice, and crafting. In the future, she hopes to inspire the next generation of history nerds and activists.