Money 30 micheile henderson lZ 4nPFKcV8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Money 30 micheile henderson lZ 4nPFKcV8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Cheap Things To Buy As A Pick Me Up Before Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

It’s almost finals, which is terrifying! However, there’s no need to go into full panic-mode because you’ve got this. If you can’t stop the panic from happening, try bribing it to go away with one (or all) of these cheap, fun things!

A Ton of Stickers $5.99

Gold Essie Nail Polish $9.95

Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Lipstick $9.49

Adorable Cat Socks $7.99

Lindt Chocolate Truffles $6.74 on sale, $8.99 full price

A Really Cool Fidget Toy $8.99

Colorful Pens $5.95

An Adorable Squishies $6.99

Happy shopping and best of luck with finals!

Follow Her Campus @ Geneseo on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest

Hannah Fahy

Geneseo '20

Hannah Fahy is a junior English secondary education major at SUNY Geneseo. She is very involved on campus as the secretary of Circus Club and a general member of Musical Theater Club. She is also the social media coordinator of the Geneseo Her Campus chapter! She is an aspiring unicyclist who enjoys reading, donating blood, and knitting. She is always learning a new skill because she believes that you should never stop learning.
Jessica Bansbach is a junior psychology major who has more campus club memberships than fingers and toes. In her spare time, if she's forgotten that she's a college student that has more pressing matters to attend to (like, say, studying), she enjoys video games, thrift shopping, and ruminating. She was elected "funniest in group" by her summer camp counselor when she was nine and has since spent the next eleven years trying to live up to the impossible weight of that title.