This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

As we have all learned, professors can say some pretty interesting things. We had so much fun writing the first part of this series that we just had to do it again.

Below are more of our favorite quotes from professors taken completely out of context, again!

“Knighthoods don’t carry as much weight as they used to. Like, Elton John and Sean Connery are knights and I’m not afraid of Elton John. I’m afraid of his music though.”
“Judicious hooker, honorable hooker.”
“Dang it, I really wanted to have sex today … guess I’ll go out to the quad and write a poem instead.”
“She realizes because she doesn’t have a penis so she’ll need a substitute, and that substitute is going to be a baby.”
“So many people died from it. There’s pictures of just coffins stacked 20 high in Manhattan … wow, the fun never stops in this class!”
“I don’t know about you, but the last time I went camping I brought food with me. I didn’t expect nature just to give me shit.”
“I have a student in my African Politics class who wears a tie every Wednesday and Friday … I think it has something to do with the crows …”
“Pine trees are gay all year long. That’s why you have such a gay old time at Christmas. Come on, tinsel is the gayest thing ever.”
“If Neil Degrasse Tyson was alive in 1350 he’d be burning witches!”
“All my friends are depressed! I’m depressed! Not really. I’m very happy. I really am. Stop looking at me like that.”
“His spirit is obviously his semen.”
“She didn’t come to class today, I’m gonna punish the bitch.”
“Doing gay stuff is okay!”
“My son watches shit youtubers.”
“To watch Beijing Opera, you all should turn the sound off, put on some rock music and smoke some weed.”
“Some of you in here might be really rich … good for you.”
“No offense to the South … actually offense to the South.”
“Two years ago they banned me from saying the word neoliberal at home.”
“This dude is really only interested in chopping off heads.”
“It’s round and soft because breasts.”

Professors are quite interesting people…

Follow Her Campus @ Geneseo on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest

Sydney is a member of the class of 2020 majoring in International Relations and Political Science with a minor in French. She is also Vice President of Geneseo's club figure skating team and coaches local kids in the sport on the weekends. While she's not really sure where life is going to take her yet, she's optimistic about the future.
Victoria Cooke is a Senior History and Adolescence Education major with a Women's and Gender Studies minor at SUNY Geneseo. Apart from being an editor and the founder of Her Campus at Geneseo, she is also the co-president of Voices for Planned Parenthood and a Curator for TEDxSUNYGeneseo. Her passions include feminism, reading, advocating for social justice, and crafting. In the future, she hopes to inspire the next generation of history nerds and activists.
Jessica Bansbach is a junior psychology major who has more campus club memberships than fingers and toes. In her spare time, if she's forgotten that she's a college student that has more pressing matters to attend to (like, say, studying), she enjoys video games, thrift shopping, and ruminating. She was elected "funniest in group" by her summer camp counselor when she was nine and has since spent the next eleven years trying to live up to the impossible weight of that title.
Rebecca Hagan

Geneseo '19

Rebecca Hagan is a senior History major at SUNY Geneseo.