This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCU chapter.

Going out with friends to a party or a club has its own excitement and memorable moments. But, do you remember the days when you didn’t really know what partying was, or how lit and crazy a club can be? The days when Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza were thought of as sacred and fun places, where nothing could go wrong. Why not take a trip down nostalgia lane? Why not have some clean, innocent fun in an adult body? While playing in an arcade, getting all of your friends to do an escape room, or even enjoying a game of laser tag, funny and unforgettable memories are bound to be made. Not only are these activities good for a Valentine’s Day date full of exercise, but also a good way to share laughs with your girls or even your everyday study group. Whatever your excuse for the outing may be, these activities will surely have you awake and elated. Here are some ideas for ways to spend your next night of clean fun.

Bowling

Bowling may take some practice, but laughing about your failures is part of the bowler’s process. Bowling is a game that consists of knocking over ten pins with a heavy ball by rolling it down a very slippery runway. The more pins you hit, the more points you gain. This is a fun game to play because it allows you to play with many people. It can also be an all-inclusive game for every age and ability.

Roller skating

It may seem like an immediate no for some people, but after the initial stride in those “heels on wheels”, roller skating becomes easier and easier. Roller skating can be a fun and more upbeat activity, as many skating rinks have fun themes and blast trendy music while you’re out on the rink.

Dave & Busters

Dave and Busters is a mega arcade with a variety of different games and activities to partake in. Not only that, but if you suddenly get hungry, need water, or want a snack, you can take a seat at their dining area and rest for a while before winning more tickets!

Dave & Buster’s | Events – Arcade – Sports Bar and Restaurant (daveandbusters.com)

Trampoline Park

This activity requires you to bring water, but is a great activity for all ages. An upside is that it doesn’t require gymnast-level strength for you to have fun. Whether you can do a cartwheel, backflip, or just jump really high, a trampoline park will always make you smile and burn some extra calories.

Top Golf

Top Golf is great place to test your golfing skills, and if you think you can be a professional golfer this is a fun way to practice first. Whether you end up being a rockstar or miss hitting the golf ball entirely, the laughs and awestruck moments will be there.

Golf, Party Venue, Sports Bar & Restaurant | Topgolf Phoenix – Glendale