harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 No Stress Finals Tips

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

It’s that time of the year again Bobcats. Yes, you’ve guessed it right: Finals are upon us. We knew it was coming, but we still stress about it. FOr some of you this may be your first college semester with the dreaded finals week. It is completely different, but not all that different from high school finals. For those of you who are seasoned veterans, but continue to be taken aback by finals season, it’s okay. We will get through it together with this tips for a no stress finals week. 

1. Prioritize yourself

Figure out which class finals that you have been having the most trouble in all semester and study for that first. You should be alternating between subjects to be the most effective, but make sure to spend time on the subject that give you the most trouble. 

2. Plan out a schedule 

This goes with the first tip. Really lay out what needs to be done and the days that you have to study before your final. This may make it seem a little more daunting, having to face your deadlines head on, but in the long run it will help. 

3. Take breaks

TAKE A LOT OF BREAKS. Don’t burn yourself out this late in the school year.

4. Study with  friends

If there are people in your class that you could study with form a group and work through the subject together. Everyone has different strengths, so you would all be pretty beneficial to one another. 

5. It’s not the end of the world

Know that at the end of the day, or at the end of finals week it’s all over. Yes, it is very stressful and you want to make sure everything goes well, but you can only control so much. 

Good luck on finals Bobcats! 

Mariah is a senior psychology major, who has aspirations to work in the library science field. She enjoys listening to music and making playlists, playing board games, and crafting. She enjoys writing for Her Campus because it gives her the chance to share unconventional articles that would otherwise not be published, while at the same time promoting female empowerment.