This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

Coca-Cola has added some crazy new flavors to their Diet Coke line. From mango to guava to açaí, there’s something for everyone in this mix. Keep reading to find out your perfect match based on your astrological sign!

Zesty Blood Orange – Aries and Leo

Courtesy of This is Insider

Bold is an understatement when it comes to the Aries and Leo signs. They dive into any challenge head first and are always ready for whatever life throws at them. This group needs a drink like Zesty Blood Orange Diet Coke that will help them take on anything the day has in store!

Blueberry Açaí – Taurus and Virgo

Courtesy of People

Whether they’re chilling with friends or enjoying some alone time, these signs love to relax! As earth signs, Taurus and Virgo like to stay grounded and stable. They don’t care for too much change and prefer certainty. That’s why they need a drink they know they’ll love, like Blueberry Acai Diet Coke!

Twisted Mango – Gemini and Cancer

Courtesy of Lee’s Lookbook

These signs are known for being a bit moody at times, but also very imaginative and creative. The complexity and diversity of their personality call for a drink as unpredictable as they are. Twisted Mango Diet Coke is a perfectly unpredictable flavor combination that would be perfect for any Gemini or Cancer.

Strawberry Guava – Pisces and Aquarius

Courtesy of Mastercook

These signs are sweet and creative, much like the combination of strawberry and guava in Strawberry Guava Diet Coke! They are deep thinkers and see the world in a way that most people don’t. That’s why they would love a sweet drink that helps them unleash their intellect and creativity.

Feisty Cherry – Scorpio and Sagittarius

Courtesy of Brunch with the Brittains

These signs love to do their own thing! They hate being constrained or tied down, and they won’t hesitate to bite back at anyone who tries to tell them what to do. These feisty signs deserve a feisty drink that’s as free-spirited and wild as they are.

Ginger Lime – Libra and Capricorn

Courtesy of Mashed

Libra and Capricorn are known for being social and thriving in a group setting. They like to be fair and hate when someone else is being left out. That’s why they need a drink that everyone at the party will absolutely love, and you can never go wrong with the classic combo of ginger and lime!

School: Florida State University Year: Senior Major: Editing, Writing, and Media
Her Campus at Florida State University.