This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

Maybe you saw the flyers around campus or maybe you just happened to walk past Landis Green on Oct. 30, but either way you know there was something unique happening. Her Campus FSU was lucky enough to partner with Zenni Optical to bring the Collegiette Point of View Tour to Florida State! This fun and free (!!!) event featured a face shape quiz to find the right glasses perfect for you, fun laptop stickers and fans, and plenty of photo moments. Best of all, attendees walked away with a free Zenni tote and their choice of glasses – major score!

Upon arrival there was no shortage of photo ops, attendees could take their own Zelfies while rocking their new shades in front of the rainbow photo wall or in the lounge area. Interested in something more retro? Pick out a vintage inspired pair of Zennis and snap a few courtesy polaroids – there’s something for everyone!

If you saw more than one pair of Zennis that you fell in love with – and why wouldn’t you? – the on campus Zenni pop-up shop was stocked full of trendy, not spendy glasses. The Shop by Color wall made your decision easier than ever, you just find your favorite hue on the wall and shop according to your mood. Not sure if new sunglasses are exactly what you need? Zenni had plenty of blue light glasses to look through, these shades block the harmful UV and blue light that comes from your device screens and cause permanent eye damage. Safe yet stylish? Yes please! Upon purchase Zennistas were treated to a free glasses case personalized with gold foil embossing. Choose from a variety of colors and personalize it to make it completely yours!

Look, we get it, dressing up for class every day can be tough. Now with a new eyewear wardrobe, you don’t have to stress over the little things. Throw on your newest pair of Zennis and feel confident in your look. Her Campus FSU is so glad to have the chance to work with Zenni Optical to bring wow-priced glasses to over 600 of our fellow ‘Noles! If you missed this exclusive event, be sure to check out the Instagram hashtags #ZenniOnCampus and #JustGotMyZennis to catch up with our stylish girl gang!

All photos courtesy of Her Campus FSU

Elizabeth Dorwart is Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus FSU. When she's not reading, writing, or editing articles, she enjoys trying new recipes from Pinterest or playing with her cats. Feel free to ask her any Taylor Swift trivia because she probably knows the answer.
Her Campus at Florida State University.