Vale Food Company Set to Open New Location on Madison

Courtesy: Vale Food Company

Everyone was dying to know what was going to happen once Brooklyn Water Bagel shut down the pizza section of its business. At first, the entire left side of the establishment was taped off, and then they put up signs that said “Pardon Our Dust” when they went under construction. In late March, Brooklyn closed its doors altogether to let the construction commence on what will soon be another restaurant. Lucky for us college students, Vale Food Company is opening up right next door. The sign has gone up, and Brooklyn is expected to open its wonderful doors again on April 6. Get excited because Madison Street just got better!

Hello all! My name is Kasey and I am currently an English and Media Communications double major here at Florida State. I have been with Her Campus for over a year now and write for the sports column called "Two Girls and Some Sports." I love ESPN and everything outdoors. Traveling is also a very important aspect of my life! I am infamous for binge watching Netflix, making cookies and playing volleyball any chance I get.
Her Campus at Florida State University.