If you add the Thanksgiving feast, plus your family’s ability to eat three different desserts, plus the combination of stress and excitement from Black Friday, the outcome isn’t as pleasant as you’d like it to be when you feel that food baby comin’ on.

Most of us overdo it on Thanksgiving, but don’t freak out. Luckily, there is the day after Thanksgiving to detox and recover from it. This simple plan has a total of 1295 calories, which is 705 calories less than an average calorie intake in women, meaning that you won’t have to go on a ten-day starving diet to lose those extra pounds you gain during this overdoing days. Try this ultimate detox plan with easy-making, healthy, and affordable choice for collegiettes like us to feel rejuvenated… just in time for the next holiday.

Early Morning

As soon as you wake up, instead of going for your daily caffeine at Starbucks, try substituting with a mug of hot water and lemon (only five calories). This combo promotes your digestion and increases your metabolic rate – two important things when dealing with food overload.

Morning

Celebrity trainers like Bob Harper and Gunnar Peterson agree that – despite what most people believe – it’s necessary to eat carbs in the morning. A warm bowl of chocolate oatmeal will fight the fall chill and fill your stomach enough to give you energy throughout the day. Plus, because of the high-in-fiber properties of oatmeal, it’ll also help you debloat yourself even more.

Noon

When it comes to lunchtime, it is time to take advantage of that turkey leftover. Use this chicken avocado salad recipe but swap the shredded chicken for leftover shredded turkey. This light lunch sandwich includes protein, fiber, 359 calories and healthy fats to keep you full for hours.

Evening

For dinner, try this warm veggie-filled soup. This broccoli-and-arugula soup (only 129 calories) is Gwyneth Paltrow’s favorite for cleansing and detoxing. However, if you’re like me and you aren’t a fan of broccoli, feel free to blend up the raw veggies you didn’t use on Thanksgiving like zucchini, carrots, mushrooms, spinach etc.

Late evening

If you feel like the green soup isn’t enough to fill you up, that perfectly okay. And if you have zucchini leftovers from Thanksgiving, that’s reason enough to try this easy-to-make low-carb (76 calories) tortilla recipe. These zucchini tortillas offer 6.4 grams of protein and they are absolutely delicious.

Craving

If at any time throughout the day you feel like needing something sweet and hydrating, this 355 calories three-ingredient smoothie will satisfy both necessities. It’s as easy as blending coconut water, a frozen banana, and adding some seeds.

All recipes and photos are courtesy of Lizzie Fuhr, Associate Fitness Editor at PopSugar.

Peruvian and with 18 years old, she is a junior at Florida State University majoring in Communication and minoring in Recreation and Events. She loves everything related to fashion and photography; and after graduation she aspires to put her skills and attitudes to work at a major fashion publication. Follow her on Instagram @valeeriva.
Her Campus at Florida State University.