Top 10 Must Try Pumpkin Spice Recipes and Products

Welcome to your one-stop shop regarding everything health and fitness. Weekly to bi-weekly, “Training with Tara” will support our readers’ needs of fitness inspiration, workout guides, healthy meals and more. So don’t be afraid to send in requests for next week’s column; we’ll be glad to accommodate.

Fall is upon us and the season of Pumpkin Spice has begun. Here are some sweet treats and recipes that’ll curb your PSL craving for a healthier, and some might say better, alternative.

Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

Courtesy: Cheerios

With no artificial flavors and just 110 calories a bowl, this breakfast staple is only getting better!

Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Energy Balls

Courtesy:  The Healthy Maven

Substitute the PSL caffeine and give yourself a healthy dose of energy with this homemade recipe.

thinkThin High Protein Pumpkin Spice Protein & Protein Bars

Courtesy: Target

Feel completely satisfied with this protein & fiber bar that’s only 150 calories.

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Courtesy: What Great Grandmaate

The true classic of the fall season, this PSL is not only paleo but suitable for vegans.

RX Bars Pumpkin

Courtesy: RX Bars

Made out of the simplest ingredients, this protein bar isn’t lying when it says it’s delicious.

Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream

Courtesy: Feasting on Fruit

Fall might mean the start of sweater weather but that won’t stop you from enjoying this scrumptious no-churn ice cream.

Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter

Courtesy: Stonewall Kitchen

Even though this is not as sweet as the other pumpkin spice products on this list, Stonewall maple pumpkin butter is good with anything from breakfast to dinner.

Pumpkin Spice Muffins

Courtesy: People

Good for breakfast or dessert this muffin is easy to make and only tallies in about 100 calories per serving.

Organic Pumpkin Spice Low-Fat Yogurt

Courtesy: Whole Foods Market

Sometimes vanilla is just so boring, so why not mix it up with some spice? Grab this low-fat yogurt at your local Whole Foods today.

Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats

Courtesy: Cupcakes and Kale Chips

Need a quick start to your day? Grab yourself your overnight oats and be ready to take on that 8 a.m. 

Tara Lawson-Corley is a Florida State University graduate. She majored in Retail Merchandising & Product Development with the goal of someday working for a fitness driven retail company. Hopefully later on she will be able to own her own successful fitness boutique or at least that's the dream. Tara enjoys the occasional Netflix binge, reading numerous fashion magazines, and finding new and exciting ways to workout.
Her Campus at Florida State University.