All of us have that one product we can’t live without, the one thing that we go to time and time again because it’s our trusty favorite. For me, it’s a good cup of Lucky Goat coffee. My favorite blend right now is the Honduras Royal Reserve, which is the only light blend that Lucky Goat has for sale right now. Fun fact, light roast coffee has more caffeine than dark roast coffee because the longer you roast the bean the less caffeine it holds! You can get this blend online from Lucky Goat or in stores! I love a good French press in the morning with some coconut milk and a little stevia!

Courtesy: Lucky Goat

Let’s see what our other executive members can’t live without!

Emma Cyphers – Secretary

My most relied-upon beauty product to get me through a busy semester is Better Than Sex mascara. It’s super lengthening and slightly thickening to leave your lashes looking pretty and long. Sometimes I wear only this to class when I don’t have the time or energy to do more.

Courtesy: Sephora

Tawnie Simpson – Junior Social Media Director

My go-to product as of recent has been Jhirmack Silver Brightening Ageless Shampoo. I got my hair done blonde Ombré over spring break, so I got this shampoo to maintain the lighter blonde color and to prevent it from becoming too golden or caramel of a shade. It is a cheaper version of silver brightening shampoo and I only forked over five dollars for it, but it works surprisingly well! Even better, it makes the texture of my hair post-shower feel unbelievably soft and my hair dries at least ten times less frizzy than usual. If you’re a new blondie on a budget, I highly recommend this product to maintain the shade of your locks without going broke.

Courtesy: Amazon

Melizza Black – Junior Social Media Director

I’m a busy girl and I have a full schedule, so when I start to feel overwhelmed I reach for the stress relief lotion from Bath and Body Works! It’s infused with essential oils so the scent is really calming and gives me a few minutes of relief. I love it so much that I have it in the body wash and hand sanitizer as well.

Courtesy: Bath & Body Works

Hannah Messinger – Managing Editor

One of my favorite products is Colourpop Lipstick! Having a good lip can change your vibe completely – right now, I’ve been wearing shade 951. 

Courtesy: Colourpop

Her Campus at Florida State University.