How to Get Khloé Kardashian’s “Revenge Body”

We’re back with another themed week on the site: Fitness Week. This semester, Her Campus FSU has created themed weeks dedicated to exclusive content we believe all of our readers should have access to. Keep up on the site for the next few days as we cover everything from the best yoga places in Tallahassee to easy, at-home workouts to help you prep for that summer bod to a one-on-one with FSU’s very own Bikini Body Guides (#BBG girls) rep. Don’t miss out!

Revenge Body: “When you break up with someone, usually a cheating piece of sh*t who really wasn’t worth your time and you work your ass off to look the best you can just to piss him/her off and make them regret their poor choices” (Urban Dictionary).

Courtesy: Complex Magazine

Out of all the celebrities who have tried the “revenge body” trend Khloe Kardashian takes the prize. With family drama and a busy schedule, it seems crazy that Khloe was able to achieve the body she proudly showed the world via Insta not too long ago. But even though its TOTALLY okay to get a revenge body to let your ex know he could eat his heart out, I challenge you to do this for you and no one else. I’ve arranged lifestyle changes Khloe implemented to get her revenge body into a 3-step plan so you too can achieve the best bod of your life.

Courtesy: Khloe Kardashian

1. FIND A WORKOUT ROUTINE AND STICK TO IT

Nothing is better than finding a routine that works best for you and implementing it into your everyday schedule. Although Khloe has her new book Strong Looks Better Naked, partnerships, photoshoots and her new shows “Kocktails with Khloe” and “Revenge Body,” she finds time in her day to get that workout in. Her app also features tons of fitness content that gives an even bigger insight into how she got her body tight and toned. Other than hitting the gym and doing in-home workouts, Khloe also features multiple Insta posts at SOULCYCLE and CYCLE HOUSE. Becoming a member of a gym that focuses on a specific fitness activity or participating in classes offered at the gym allows you to have a place where the only thing you need to worry about doing is getting fit.

Courtesy: Khloe Kardashian

2. MAKING SMALL CHANGES IN YOUR DIET CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE

Khloe credits cutting out dairy and gluten from her diet as how she lost 11 pounds in only two months. By making these small changes, Khloe was able to enjoy new recipes without negatively affecting her journey towards getting the best body of her life. Many of the delicious and healthy meals she eats can be found on her app. She also raves on drinking  Cmd+Click or tap to follow the link”>FitTea pre gym, post gym and for an afternoon pick me up. Most importantly, she has upped the amount of water she drinks- up to six liters a day! This allows her body to stay hydrated, her mind to maintain focus and her skin to glow even more than it had before. 

Courtesy: Khloe Kardashian

3. GET A “REVENGE BODY” BUDDY

After finding a fitness routine and discovering new and healthy recipes, you need a partner that will help you smile through that last rep of squats, play the best workout music to stay pumped and challenge you to go beyond what you thought was possible. Let’s face it: It isn’t easy making lifestyle changes, but having a friend do it with you can make a world of a difference. Khloe, her sisters and friends all hit the gym and stay on track with their fitness journeys by motivating each other day in and day out. Whether it’s your roommate, classmate or long-time best friend, find someone who can motivate you to get in the best shape of your life.

Courtesy: Khloe Kardashian

Her Campus at Florida State University.