Her Campus National Tour Visits FSU!

Event Details:

Who: Her Campus National Team & Her Campus FSU Chapter

What: Her Campus Southern Charm Tour

When: Tuesday, April 21 from 11am-3pm

Where: Union Green

Stressed about all your final papers and exams? Need a break in the middle of the day? Or maybe you want a fun atmosphere to unwind with your friends before summer starts. Whatever it is, come unwind with the Her Campus Southern Charm Tour! This spring, Her Campus is embarking on a tour across the Southeastern United States and they’re coming to yours truly—the Her Campus FSU chapter! We are so excited and proud to welcome HC President and Co-Founder Windsor Hanger Western to Florida State Tuesday, April 21 for a day filled with games, goody bags and fun photo opps!

Here are just some of the fun-filled activities that will be taking place:

1. Browfection Bar: Learn the secret to maintaining gorgeous brows by the brow experts themselves, European Wax Center! They’ll help you achieve your perfect brows in no time with their ‘4 Steps to Beautiful Brows’ process.

2. Created By You & Intel: This latest must-have app lets you take a picture in front of a green screen, customize the background and add in props to create a fun and individualized photo! Did we mention you can win a free tablet every time you post a pic and use the hashtag #IntelPowersHC?

3. Dormify: Your go-to website for cute living accessories for your apartment and adorable bedding for your dorm room is launching their new collection April 15, and they’ll be giving our readers an exclusive look. They’ll also be handing out laptop stickers with a special 20% off code when they visit. You don’t want to miss this!

Windsor will be also be signing copies of the new #HCBook, The Her Campus Guide to College Life, so make sure to pick up a copy before the tour comes to campus!

Everyone at FSU is invited to hang with us and learn more about everything we do for HC Florida State. If you want to learn more about us, this is the perfect time to do so as well. We can’t wait to meet all of you and get to know you better! See you there!

To keep up with everything Her Campus FSU, make sure you’re following us on social media:

Facebook: facebook.com/hercampusfsu1

Twitter: @HCFloridaState

Instagram: @hercampusfsu

Taylor Dickey is a Sophomore at The Florida State University who is majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Hospitality Management. She hopes to work in the Fashion and/or Entertainment industry one day as a Public Relations Manager for a designer, an Art Director for a brand, or a Fashion Event Planner. She is interested and well-versed in Marketing & Communications, Social Media, Event Planning, Brand Management, and Graphic Design. Originally from Houston, Texas, Taylor loves fashion, baking, laughing, the beach, and doing anything creative. She dreams big, loves with all her heart, and has an obsession with Pinterest.
Editor-in-Chief, Her Campus FSU // Follow me @rachelepstein_