Healthiest Options From Your Fast Food Faves

In college, fast food is almost unavoidable. Whether it’s in between classes, on long drives home for holidays or late night munching, everyone slides through a drive thru every once in awhile. But, obviously, fast food is not the healthiest option. So, here are a couple health conscious choices from your favorite fast food restaurants.

Courtesy: Chick-Fil-A

Grilled Chicken Sandwich:

Coming in at 270 calories and 4.5 grams of fat (compared to the 440 calories and 18 grams of fat in the original), the Grilled Chicken Sandwich is the healthiest meal Chick-Fil-A has to offer.

Courtesy: Wendy’s

Ultimate Chicken Grill Sandwich:

Another grilled chicken option—this sandwich comes in at 320 calories with 8.5 grams of fat.

Courtesy: In-N-Out

Hamburger with onion, mustard, and ketchup instead of spread:

If you’re more of a red meat fan, the original In-N-Out Burger is for you—only 310 calories! Be careful though, this burger is a little higher on the fat scale with 14 grams.

Courtesy: Taco Bell

Fresco Style Bean Burrito:

This is the perfect option for any vegetarian. The fresco bean burrito has 330 calories and 9.5 grams of fat. Haven’t heard of fresco style before? It replaces the cheese and sour cream on any Taco Bell item with pico de gallo!

Courtesy: McDonald’s

Grilled Snack Wrap with Honey Mustard or Chipotle BBQ Sauce:

With only 260 calories, McDonald’s has the lowest calorie choice overall! However, this wrap has 11.5 grams of fat.

While it may seem hard to watch what you eat while in college, it’s always possible to make a healthy choice. No matter where you go, you can always find the best option for yourself if you put your mind to it!

All nutritional information found from WebMD
Her Campus at Florida State University.