toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Halloween Deals So Good They’re Scary

There’s a definitive list of things every Florida State student loves: football season, Suwannee’s very own Ms. Killings, and Halloween,locally nicknamed Talloween, as most are probably aware. One of the best parts of Talloween – aside from the crazy costumes and fun parties, of course – is all of the free food and discounts offered on Oct. 31. There are usually so many deals going on it’s easy for the best ones to slip through the cracks. No need to get spooked, here are some of the best deals happening in Tallahassee this week. 

Chipotle

Your favorite Mexican grill is having their annual Boorito event this Halloween! When you order your usual burrito, bowl, salad, or tacos in costume, you’ll only pay $4. If you order online or through the app, use the code “BOORITO” to receive the same discount. Make sure you stop in between 3 p.m. and closing. Even better, if you post yourself chowing down on your burrito in your spooky costume on Instagram during the event, you’ll be entered to win a year of free burritos!

Courtesy: Chipotle

Sonic

This fall, you don’t have to wait for the fair to arrive to enjoy a corn dog! At Sonic from 4 to 8 p.m., ghosts, goblins, and guests of the popular drive-in can enjoy unlimited corn dogs for just 50 cents each on Halloween. You heard that right – unlimited corn dogs. There’s no costume needed and no time frame to cash in on this terrifyingly good deal. 

Courtesy: Foodbeast

Krispy Kreme 

Ah, who doesn’t love free donuts? Show up to Krispy Kreme in costume and you’ll receive a free Monster Batch donut of your choice. The festive selection includes fan-favorite donuts decorated with Halloween colors, styles and spooks – but they don’t lose the original tastes. Donut-lovers everywhere are bound to find a donut to satisfy the mid-morning stomach growls. 

Courtesy: Krispy Kreme

Baskin Robbins

No tricks with this one people, just treats. Enjoy $1.70 scoops at Baskin Robbins all day on Halloween! Vegan and Non-Dairy options are included, and no costume is needed to score on this devilishly good deal. While you’re there, be sure to try their chocolatey-caramel flavor of the month: Candy Mashup.  

Courtesy: Krazy Coupon Lady

Wendy’s 

For just $1, you can score a Boo! Book that includes vouchers for five Jr. Frosties from Wendy’s. While you enjoy your sweet treat, you’re also helping out families in need. For every coupon booklet purchase, Wendy’s is donating 85 cents to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption. Make sure you snag yours on Halloween because Oct. 31 is the last day they’re selling them!

Courtesy: The Square Deal Blog

As mentioned earlier, some of the deals have a costume requirement. You might be thinking that walking into a restaurant in the costume you planned to wear to Recess later that night isn’t going to be too appropriate. Good news! Your costume doesn’t have to be crazy, or even your actual costume – it just has to be enough to score some of this free food. You won’t want to miss out!

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!

Tatum is a Junior Editing, Writing and Media student at Florida State University. When she's not writing for Her Campus FSU, she's probably playing with dogs, scrolling through Instagram, or drinking an iced coffee.
Her Campus at Florida State University.