Felipe Glustak—Charming Conquistador

Name: Felipe Glustak

Year in school: Sixth year senior

Major: Dual degree in political science and international affairs with a minor in military science

Hometown: Miami, FL

Her Campus (HC): What are your plans for after graduation?

Felipe Glustak (FG): Immediately come back for a finance degree, and then go work for a Fortune 500 Company.

HC: What is your relationship status?

FG: Single.

HC: What organizations are you involved with on campus?

FG: I’m involved with the National Society of Pershing Rifles, as of spring 2010, and in spring of 2014 I joined Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc.

HC: What made you decide to be part of a fraternity?

FG: To become a part of something bigger than myself—to be part of something with a bigger purpose. NSPR was for my career in the military, and then I met a brother from Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc. and I really liked their social justice cause.

HC: What is your nationality?

FG: I am Brazilian American.

HC: Do you speak Portuguese?

FG: Yes, and I’m conversational in Spanish.

HC: If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be and why?

FG: Driven, because I see goals I wanna do in my life and a lot of them are crazy and out there, but I keep pushing myself. No matter how gritty the situation might get, I keep pushing. Keep pushing and don’t quit. That’s why I say I’m driven to succeed.

HC: What is your idea of the perfect date?

FG: My perfect date would be a moonlit dinner in a gazebo on the beach, with dinner that I cooked—for her—and music in the background.  [There has to be] lots of conversing, and then after dinner some dancing and taking a stroll on the beach.

HC: So you cook? What do you cook?

FG: Yeah I love to cook—I make churrasco, any type of lasagna, risotto, rice and beans, and panqueca.

HC: What is your favorite dessert?

FG: Flan is the best.

HC: If you were an item in a vending machine, what would you be?

FG: I would be a Dr. Pepper, because [I’m also] 23 flavors of awesome… and because if you hate Dr. Pepper we have a problem. 

Her Campus at Florida State University.