This Month’s Scoop on My Favorite ‘The Bachelor’ Couples

It’s been a busy couple of months for my favorite The Bachelor couples! There must be something romantic in the air in California, as five of the most prominent couples from the franchise have finally settled down and committed to each other in one way or another. Here’s what and who you’ve missed if you haven’t been paying attention recently!

Serena & Joe

Serena Pitt and Joe Amabile, affectionately known in the franchise as “Grocery Store Joe,” finally tied the knot… twice! After initially getting married in an intimate courthouse ceremony this past October, the pair recently had a second, more festive wedding on Sep. 2 in Charleston, South Carolina. What a beautiful place to host such a beautiful couple! Congratulations to the pair!

Abigail & Noah

Abigail and Noah are engaged! Abigail Heringer and her now-fiancé Noah Erb committed to each other in an intimate engagement ceremony on the water in San Diego, California. The couple met in 2021 while filming Season 7 of Bachelor in Paradise, during which Abigail earned the all-important first date card, which she used to invite Noah on the first romantic one-on-one of the season. Abigail took to Instagram to confirm the engagement with a Taylor Swift lyric as the caption. From one beach to another, congratulations on their lovely promise to one another!

Caelynn & Dean

Caelynn Miller-Keyes and her long-time boyfriend, Dean Unglert, are almost to the altar! After initially getting together in 2019 during the filming of Season 6, this couple’s engagement has been a long time coming. After years of speculation that the couple may never get engaged, it finally happened on Oct. 25, 2022. While we don’t know for sure when the wedding is happening, we do have a confirmed venue in Colorado, and hints are dropping constantly that it’ll be soon! Whenever this wedding does finally happen, the Bells will be a much-celebrated couple indeed!

Hannah B. & Adam

Hannah Brown got engaged in August at Bolt Farms Treehouse in Whitwell, Tennessee to her boyfriend Adam Woolard, announcing it on Instagram with the simple caption “so happy. i love our steady love.” Since her season of The Bachelorette in 2019, Brown has made a name for herself on social media as an influencer, author, and world traveler. While she didn’t find her forever partner during her time with the franchise, she later met Woolard on a dating app. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Hannah G. & Dylan

Probably my favorite Bachelor in Paradise couple, Hannah Godwin and Dylan Barbour, finally — and I do mean finally; this union has been a long time coming — tied the knot on Aug. 23 at the beautiful Chateau de Villette in Paris, France. After initially meeting, falling in love, and getting engaged on the sixth season of Bachelor in Paradise, this couple enjoyed a long engagement together before getting married. Congratulations to the Barbours!

If you want to get dramatically invested in the newest The Bachelor couples like I am, Season 9 of Bachelor in Paradise will premiere on Sep. 28 at 9 p.m. EST, and the brand new spin-off The Golden Bachelor will premiere Thursday, Sep. 28, an hour earlier at 8 p.m. EST. Happy watching!

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Pinterest!

Dara Cadzow is a Junior at Florida State University from St. Petersburg, Florida. This is her third semester writing for Her Campus!