Life > Experiences

The Best Bathrooms On Campus For Shy Girl Number Twos 

“Girls don’t poop,” or so they say, but when the bubble guts hit you during school, sometimes you have no choice but to ‘do your do’s’ in a random building on campus. You’re probably thinking, “but what about in the privacy of my own home?” Well, I’m here to find you a home-bathroom-away-from-home (and with the same amount of privacy) at FSU!  

The Williams Building

For our shy girlies who need a little peace and quiet to get the “metaphorical” juices flowing, I’ve found the best bathrooms at FSU for shy girl number two’s. Starting out strong, we have two bathrooms in the Williams building. One of them is on the fourth floor, right next to the elevators near the advisor’s office. This is a great bathroom for shy girls and the secret “duties” because it’s used mostly by the advisors and the professors on that level. So fortunately for us, no one is ever in them. One time, I even found baby wipes in the biggest stall. It was quite the steal compared to the thin school-distributed toilet paper.  

There’s also a hidden bathroom on the very bottom floor of the Williams building. A singular bathroom, similar to a family bathroom in the mall, is perfect for shy girls and the ‘scaries’ of the number two’s on campus. This bathroom is great because you often don’t need to worry about someone walking in while you’re dropping some. The only thing that could have made it better is having baby wipes because, seriously, where is FSU getting their toilet paper from? 

Student Union Fourth Floor

For our third runner-up, we have a bathroom in the Student Union, and trust me, this one was a hard cookie to find because FSU’s Student Union is filled with people all the time, and the bathrooms are just as packed. What if I told you there was a bathroom on the fourth floor, where all the Student Union offices are located? You just have to walk to the end of the hallway to find the gender-neutral bathroom stalls. This bathroom has floor-to-ceiling walls that make you feel like you’re in your own little room! The best part is that no one knows those bathrooms are there because they’re all the way at the end of the hall and on the fourth floor. So, if you’re a shy girl looking for a quiet place to lay some hay, the fourth-floor Student Union might be your best bet, especially because the Union is in the middle of the university.  

EOAS Building First Floor

The fourth best bathroom on campus is for our shy stem girlies, as this was recommended to me by a fellow student who states that the best bathroom to do their duties at is the first floor of the EOAS building, specifically the private all-gender one.  

Strozier Library

Lastly, the best bathroom for shy girl number two’s is on the third or fourth floor of Strozier. Depending on if it’s midterm or finals week, those bathrooms are normally always empty. There’s nothing better than doing your duties peacefully and going back to doing your school duties, relieved and ready to take on the day until your next Starbucks drink. 

Find your safe space for your campus number twos! When in doubt, always check the very top floor of a building or break barriers, and don’t be afraid to drop some heavy metal! 

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest! 

Hey Y'all, I'm Bianca, better known as Queen B, and I am a Her Campus Staff Writer!