5 Subscription Boxes For Every Collegiette

Don’t you miss the days of care packages? Unearthing a little slice of home, filled with boxes of K-cups, fuzzy socks, a sweet handwritten note from mom and the Cosmos that have been piling up since you left. Now think back to the last time you received a care package. If you’re a freshman, it was probably yesterday. Your absence is still fresh in the minds of your parents. Cherish it. Unfortunately, as your college career continues, care packages seem to dwindle and altogether disappear. Mom and dad figure that you’ve got everything handled. “She probably doesn’t need a jumbo pack of Emergen-C,” they think. (We always need Emergen-C, guys) If this really resonates with you, it may be time for you to start sending care packages to yourselves, Collegiettes, in the form of subscription boxes! Everyone loves getting mail, so who cares who sent it? It’s like Christmas morning, every month. Treat yo’self and check out these bundles of goodies!

Birchbox Price: $10 a month | Order it here!

Being on a college budget and wanting to experiment with new beauty products is a challenge that many of us face. Birchbox understands that struggle though, and sends subscribers five sample-size beauty products, ranging from hair care, makeup, perfume, and more for the low price of $10 a month! The sample sizes are perfect, allowing you to try a little bit of everything with little to no risk. If you find a product that speaks to you, Birchbox has larger versions for sale on their website. Simple as that!

Club W

Price: 3 Bottles a month for $39 | Order it here!

Wine lovers rejoice! Club W sends subscribers monthly, personalized wine selections based on your palette profile. With 3 different bottles a month, you have ample opportunity to discover what you like, what you don’t like, all with 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re feeling adventurous, put down the Barefoot Moscato and check out what the wine world has to offer.

Helloflo Price: $20 a month | Order it here!

Make that time of the month easier for yourself, ladies. Catered specifically to you, this box comes equipped with all your period needs: tampons, pads, and chocolate, all in discreet packaging. You may not look forward to your monthly period, but having supplies and chocolate mailed directly to you seems pretty ideal.

Dollar Shave Club Price: Ranges from $3-$9 a month | Order it here!

Although targeted towards men, Dollar Shave Club is a good investment for all of the women that are tired of throwing money away on replacement cartridges and still not getting a close enough shave. With three razor options that come equipped with replacement blades, you’re sure to find the right fit for you. Make your life easier! Your boyfriend’s going to want to steal your razor from now on.

MistoBox Price: $19 a shipment for 4 bags | Order it here!

It’s no secret that coffee is a necessity when you’re a college student. Going to Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts every time you need a pick-me-up during studying is sure to put a dent in your funds, so consider subscribing to MistoBox. Packages arrive based on your coffee consumption, which means you don’t even have to leave the house. With four different types of coffee delivered to your doorstep, caffeinating in the morning has never been easier.

Sarah Shellabarger is a senior at Florida State University, majoring in English - Editing, Writing, Media and minoring in Communications. This is her third semester as a HCFSU staff writer. When she's not drowning in assigned readings, Sarah enjoys attempting to get celebrities to follow her on Twitter, daily Dunkin Donuts trips, praising Stevie Nicks, and (unsuccesfully) begging her boyfriend to buy her a kitten. Sarah hopes to one day put her witty banter to good use by writing for a clever yet underappreciated TV show, and eventually becoming the next Tina Fey.    
Her Campus at Florida State University.