15 Tasty Tutorials We’re Obsessing Over

Courtesy: Tasty

You’re scrolling through Facebook, avoiding that English paper that has been haunting your dreams for weeks. You come across a video of a recipe tutorial, and you just can’t look away. One thing leads to the other, and then next thing you know, you’ve been looking at food for a whole half hour. This happens to the best of us, so I’ve decided to compile a list of some of our favorite tutorials. Try your best not to drool.

Breakfast:

1. Baked Eggs Benedict Cups

This easy twist on everyone’s favorite brunch meal is a lifesaver for your wallet. Why go out in public with last night’s makeup on when you can enjoy your own version of MadSo brunch on your couch?

2. Blueberry Croissant Breakfast Bake

This breakfast bake will cure your sweet tooth without counting as a cheat meal. It has fruit in it, so it can’t be unhealthy! Right?

3. Breakfast Pizza

Pizza. For breakfast. Need I say more?

4. Easy Brunch Strata Bake

Don’t settle for the ordinary cereal and milk for breakfast. Spice this one up with any meat or vegetable of your choosing, and sit and enjoy in awe of your cooking abilities.

5. Biscuits and Gravy Bake

Easily the best southern breakfast of all time, this bake turns a classic into something new for your plate.

Lunch/Dinner:

6. Philly Cheesesteak Cups

These would be perfect for your next tailgate! So easy and so delicious.

7. Mozzarella-Stuffed Slow Cooker Meatballs

Jazz up your meatball parm sub or spaghetti and meatballs by doing none other than stuffing cheese in the middle.

8. Easy Jambalaya

Save yourself a trip to the Big Easy and bring ‘Nola to your kitchen. Gather your roommates and share this delicious pot of Creole to distract yourself from missing out on Mardi Gras.

9. Disneyland’s Slow-Cooked Beef Stew Bread Bowl

For all my Disney lovers, this is the perfect meal to have while watching Frozen for the 30th time. Don’t forget the mickey ears for added effect.

10. One Pan Chicken and Veggies

No college student has the time or patience to cook more than one thing at a time. Save your time and throw everything in a pan and be done with it!

Desserts:

11. Cookie Dough Cheesecake

Much to my despair, the closest Cheesecake Factory is in Jacksonville. Calm your cravings by making your own cheesecake at home.

12. 3-Ingredient Cookie Butter Cakes

For all of my fellow Trader Joe’s fanatics, we know that Cookie Butter is the Holy Grail. Here’s another way to enjoy heaven in a jar.

13. Peppermint Mocha Cannolis

It’s like the Starbucks Peppermint Mocha and cannoli had a desert baby. An interesting twist on an Italian classic, you can even save yourself the work and buy the cannoli shells premade.

14. Oreo-Stuffed Donut Holes

Two things we love, Oreos and donut holes, all rolled into one. The perfect dessert!

15. No-Bake Cookie Dough Chocolate Cups

These cups kick Reese’s to the curb. Instead of snacking from your container of cookie dough, make these.

Heather is a senior at Florida State University studying editing, writing, and media with a minor in communications. In the future, she hopes to work in the world of public relations, possibly focusing on the sports industry.
Her Campus at Florida State University.