books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

5 Back to School Goals for Everyone this Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

1. Going to class: It’s easier to skip class to hangout with friends or sleep a little longer but going to class will significantly reduce stress and help you maintain grades. You will not feel stressed in class, thus doing better on exams. Bonus: you’ll get those easy participation points just for showing up!

2. Going to class on time: Whether it’s class, work, or chilling with friends, timeliness is a noteworthy character trait. Start practicing that skill today and school will become a lot more manageable.

3. Doing HW: Homework is (usually) easy points toward your final grade, so make that effort to actually do it!

4. Keep a planner: Often homework and deadlines are missed because we forget about them. We are all human; we forget! Get a planner and jot down important info, it’ll ease our mind.

5. Keeping up with self-care: Put away the electronics and books. Learn to meditate, get your nails done, have a movie night. These are ways to unwind from the stress of school and work life. Your health is the most important thing, so take time for yourself.

6. Healthy sleeping and eating habits: To further the point of self-care, eating your fruits and veggies, reducing fat and salt intake, and sleeping a quality 8 hours a night will do wonders for your body and mind.

President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Framingham, Senior at Framingham State University, Finance Major. Avid animal lover, aspiring fashionista, and amateur traveler.