This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

With football season in full swing and Fordham’s homecoming weekend around the corner, you might be asking yourself: what should I wear to the big game?

First things first, you must decide how you want to show off your school spirit, your Fordham pride. My favorite way to do this is with a fun Fordham logo t-shirt. Whether white, maroon, or gray, a Fordham-specific t-shirt paired with a fun pair of ripped blue jeans or a staple pair of black leggings is bound to turn heads both on and off the field. Throw on a pair of simple white sneakers and a Fordham hat, and you’re set! Here are some more fun outfit options:

• Fordham t-shirt (in white or gray) with ripped blue jeans, or with black leggings for a more athleisure look
  • Fordham t-shirt or sweatshirt (in maroon) with black or denim shorts
  • Large Fordham t-shirt worn as a dress with high-top sneakers and a pair of funky socks

All of these looks would go great with a signature Fordham hat and fun Fordham or football-related socks tucked into staple sneakers that almost everyone has in their closet these days – Vans, Converse, or Adidas. A chill in the air? Throw on a fun denim jacket or some polished leather outerwear to stay warm while still looking cool! And don’t forget a funky pair of sunnies!

Overall, you want to go for casual and comfortable while picking out your game-day getup, but don’t forget to showcase your Fordham pride and take the opportunity to show your true style!

Go rams!

Hey girls! I'm a Senior Marketing Major & Business Law & Ethics Minor, originally from New Jersey. I served as our chapter's Campus Correspondent for a little over a year, but I am continuing to pursue my passion for writing during my last few months at Fordham.