#RelationshipGoals of Super Bowl LII

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

We all know the old saying, “it takes a village,” but the wives and girlfriends (WAGs) of NFL players know it best. Countless travel hours, practices, and time away from family means these ladies are sacrificing a lot in the name of love. That doesn’t mean these ladies are nobodies on their own, however. They are killing it on their own terms as models, moms, doctors, and professional athletes.

(All photos taken from Instagram.) 

Patriots Wide Receiver Danny Amendola and girlfriend Olivia Culpo

Danny Amendola is happily dating former Miss Universe, model, and New England native Olivia Culpo. 

Eagles Linebacker Jordan Hicks and wife Ivana Hicks 

Fresh off their June 2017 wedding, these two (and their Instagram accounts) are overflowing with love. 

Patriots Linebacker Kyle Van Noy and wife Marissa Van Noy 

Former Miss Utah USA Marissa Van Noy and the Patriots linebacker married in 2014. 

Eagles Wide Receiver Nelson Agholor and girlfriend Viviana Volpicelli

Nelson Agholor and his blogger girlfriend Viviana Volpicelli are taking over Instagram with sweet snaps of them living the most lavish life imaginable. 

Patriots Wide Receiver Chris Hogan and wife Ashley

Chris Hogan and his wife Dr. Ashley Boccio got married in July 2017. The Hogans have since welcomed an adorable pair of twins. 

Eagles Offensive Tackle Lane Johnson and wife Chelsea Johnson

Married in 2013, these two are both athletically gifted–Chelsea is a former nationally-ranked pole vaulter. 

Patriots Tight End Rob Gronkowski and Girlfriend Camille Kostek

Gronk and former cheerleader-turned-‘Sports Illustrated’ model Camille are super secretive about their relationship, but that doesn’t stop Camille from posting adorable shots of her repping her man’s number. 

Eagles Defensive End Brandon Graham and wife Carlyne Graham

Brandon and Carlyne Graham are currently raising daughter Emerson, who turns 2 on the day of the big game. 

Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady and wife Gisele Bündchen

Two words: living legends. 

Eagles Tight End Zach Ertz and wife Julie Johnston Ertz

A sports couple like this just isn’t fair honestly. Soccer star Julie Johnston married Zach Ertz in March 2017, and had the best reaction to the Eagles trip to the Super Bowl. 

Christina is a member of the class of 2018 at Fordham University, pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies. Some of her favorite things include Sex and the City re-runs, dogs and pretending Zayn is still a member of One Direction.