Patrick Ramirez, FCRH ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Pat Ramirez 

Single or Taken: Single

Major: International Political Economy

What do you look for in a significant other: If they can take my sarcasm or not

Why did you pick Fordham: City is accessible and the campus is beautiful, also a great reputation 

What is one thing that you do not understand about the opposite sex? How they can wear actual clothes to class everyday (editor’s note: we really can’t

What is your hidden talent? I can drink water faster than Joe

Do you prefer to make the first move of have her come to you? I make the first move 

Describe your ideal date: Fast food dinner

What’s your top choice for karaoke? “I don’t wanna lose your love” – The Outfields 

Who is your celebrity crush? Minka Kelly

What would your super power be? Invisibility 

What is your life motto? “Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back” (Gladiator)

Pat is the third of a four part series featuring the men of apartment 2F. They’re all single and ready to mingle. 

Alyssa is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies, and a minor in Spanish. With career goals ranging from digital editor at a major women's magazine, to writing a best selling young adult novel, she has put her skills to the test in many different areas of the communications field.