A new month means a new health-related newsletter! Here are some lil' tidbits of info for March:
- Planning on dressing head-to-toe in green to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Try putting together a few blue outfits to help bring awareness to one of March’s most important health initiatives: colorectal cancer.
- March is National Nutrition Month. Read this article to learn about some common myths surrounding nutrition & popular diet regimens: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/20-mainstream-nutrition-myths-debunked.
- March is also National Women’s History Month! Let’s pay tribute to some influential women in modern medicine.
- The US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb just announced his resignation. What does this mean for the FDA & their current efforts to battle the teen vaping epidemic and ongoing opioid crisis?
- Feeling groggy midday at the office? March 15th is World Sleep Day. Take a breather & check out these nap pods popping up all over the city: https://napyork.com/company!