How HC Survival Kits Helped Me Get Through Midterms

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

You’d be surprised how these #HCSurvivalKits come in handy. These past few weeks have been overwhelmingly busy, but with the arrival of these kits, I got through certain situations that would’ve been otherwise dreadful. My personal favorite items were the boxes and boxes of KIND Bars, the Sheer Energy tights from L’eggs, Freeman Beauty facemasks, and the Supercurler Mascara from Rimmel London. 

When I needed a midnight snack: I thought about how everything I could make would take too long, so I grabbed a Dark Chocolate Almond Mint KIND bar and I wasn’t hungry until breakfast. 

When I needed to destress: My roommates and I took a few minutes to put on a face mask before we went to bed. We chose the Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Clay from Freeman Beauty and our skin quickly felt as smooth as a baby’s butt.  

When I went out for the night: I pulled out a pair of the black Sheery Energy tights from L’eggs and applied the Supercurler Mascara from Rimmel London. My mom always said I would never need fake eyelashes because my eyelashes were naturally long, and she was right. But this particular mascara accentuated that feature perfectly. 

When I realized people are already looking for jobs: I took some time to myself to read Sarah Andersen’s book, “Adulthood is a Myth.” Filled with comic strips regarding body image, self-consciousness, introversion, and relationships, I felt better knowing I wasn’t the only one freaking out about graduating. 

Natalie is a senior at Fordham University where she is a Communications major, concentrating in Journalism. She's previously been a Public Relations Intern at Rent the Runway, a Features Editor at Seventeen Magazine, and an Editorial Intern at Dance Spirit Magazine. This semester, she has the opportunity to combine both of her passions, dance and journalism, as a Press Intern at the New York City Ballet. She continues to take class at the infamous, Broadway Dance Center as she hopes to enjoy her senior year to the fullest.