danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

You Can Now Get Paid To Play With Puppies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

No, this is not click bait and yes, playing with puppies is now a “job”. I put job in quotations because I’ll play with a dog even without getting paid, but then again who wouldn’t like to get some extra cash, right? Somehow MUTTS Canine Cantina has blessed us with an opportunity to join their “Pupternship”, in which whoever the lucky furry lover is will get compensated $100 per hour.  

MUTTS is a dog friendly restaurant in Texas that offers amazing food, a bar offering an extensive selection of craft beer and of course dog parks. According to their press release, They are currently looking for someone who would leisurely be able to float around the small and large parks located at their restaurant and play with the customers’ dogs. Talk about a heavy workload. Now it may sound super easy but the application process takes quite a few steps so listen up if you’re interested.

To be considered for the position you must first head on over to their official instagram account and click that follow button. After you’ve done that, You have to either post a picture or video of yourself explaining why you would be the perfect fit for the internship at MUTTS. Make sure that your account is public as well as tag them and hashtag #MUTTSpuptern. You must also be over the age of 18 to apply and willing to relocate to the Dallas-Fort worth area for the duration of the internship.

If selected, MUTTS will reach out personally to work out scheduling and travel arrangements if necessary. Applications close on Nov. 12th.