This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Although the spring season officially begins on March 20th, there’s no such thing as an early spring cleaning. If you plan on purging your closet this season, consider donating your goodies to a nearby Goodwill or shelter. 

The process of spring cleaning is excitedly accompanied by revamping your wardrobe with fun pieces. So, what better way to decide on which new pieces to splurge on than by matching your spring style to your zodiac sign?

Each zodiac sign encompasses its own specific set of unique personality traits, similar to how everyone has a unique personal style. Here’s what your zodiac sign says about your spring style:

1. Aries

Aries is notoriously known for its self-assurance and aggressiveness. For Aries, the perfect spring trend is bright, loud colors that showcase their headstrong and confident personality and command respect.

2. Taurus

Taurus is earthy and lavish, craving the finer things in life. Their preferred spring trend is a neutral satin slip dress that highlights their opulent nature while remaining classic.

3. Gemini

The Gemini sign is infamously indecisive. This indecisiveness embodies its spring wardrobe and makes it difficult to narrow down any one trend. Geminis can rock anything, but only if they’re feeling it.

4. Cancer

Emotionally vulnerable and driven, Cancers are the most sentimental sign of the zodiac. This water sign’s spring trend is pastels, the perfect soft and fun addition to their already bubbly personalities. 

5. Leo

Like Aries, Leo loves a good drama moment. From funky prints to asymmetrical cuts, Leo’s love to inspire others through their fun sense of self. Their spring trend is feathers, the perfect mix of wow factor and originality. 

6. Virgo

Virgo loves to be in control and is the zodiac’s perfectionist. For Virgo, the ideal spring trend is a monochromatic outfit that includes precise tailoring. 

7. Libra

The logical and balanced Libra is arguably one of the most reasonable signs of the zodiac. Their preferred spring trend is a sleek and polished suit, preferably in a dark, professional color.

8. Scorpio

Scorpios are sensual and spirited. Their sexy and alluring nature is no match for anyone else’s, making their go-to spring trend a sultry light lace.

9. Sagittarius

The Sagittarius sign is an infectious adventurer. They love to try new things and experiment with the wild and unexpected. For these reasons, it goes without saying that their perfect spring trend is polka dots

10. Capricorn

Capricorns are all business, all the time. This earth sign loves practicality and functionalism, making cigarette pants its classic spring trend. This fashion staple is the perfect fit for Capricorn.

11. Aquarius

Creativity and individuality are Aquarius-dominated traits, and they love to go against the grain. Their spring trend is florals, and there’s nothing more contradictory than wearing florals for spring, an irony which Aquarius loves.

12. Pisces

Pisces, like Cancer, thrive off sensitivity and sentimentality. For Pisces, the perfect spring trend is ruching, a textile that mirrors water ripples. These ripples are perfectly in tune with this water sign and its emotional nature.

Which zodiac sign do you think I am?

Follow DANIELA on Instagram.

Daniela Gonzalez is a 21-year-old HerCampus Writer at Florida International University. She is currently double-majoring in Political Science and International Relations while acquiring certificates in Pre-Law and National Security. She enjoys writing about lifestyle, wellness, and politics. When she is not writing, she loves to travel, go out to eat, and spend time with her friends and family.