Stay Tuned for the Midnight Breakfast!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

As the semester begins to slowly end, Halloween has passed, Thanksgiving is right around the corner and in the blink of an eye finals are here before going on our winter break. Luckily our Panthers have it all covered!

Thanks to our amazing Campus Life office, we will be having our annual Midnight Breakfast! It’s FIU’s way of saying “hang in there, it’s almost over”. This is one of (and the only) perk of Finals Week, because let’s face it what’s better than free food? I know, free BREAKFAST food! Bacon, sausages, scrambled egg, toast, coffee, juice, the works, FIU has it all covered and planned! 

Something that’s also really cool is that every year they have a different theme, from 90’s to “Rave” themes, the anticipation is exciting! Students from MMC and BBC all gather for this amazing events, that includes a DJ and tons of giveaways. 

Catch this years’ midnight breakfast on December 7th! Get there early because the lines do go out the door! Also, be sure to follow FIU’s social media for more details and news on this years’ theme!

Happy Finals and may the curve be ever in your favor!

Hi! My name is Nicole, I am a fashionista/makeup enthusiast, and I'm currently studying Event Management at Florida International University.