This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Get ready Panthers! There’s a very special surprise coming to FIU’s MMC campus…. the PINK Bus! 

On Wednesday, January 24th from 10AM-4PM the Victoria’s Secret PINK Bus will be at Lot 33. Reminder: Lot 33 is next to the GC Ballrooms. Don’t worry, you’ll definitely be able to spot that white polka-dotted pink bus from miles away and you’ll have enough time to visit PINK throughout your busy day.

Although the PINK Bus visited us this past semester, November 3rd to be exact, we’ll be getting a completely different bus. Why? This time the PINK Bus is bringing us the latest beauty collection from PINK. You’ll be able to get your hands on the brand-new bath bombs, face masks, lotions and perfume. Stay fresh for the new semester!

Don’t forget to take pictures when you and your squad visit the bus! The lighting is amazing and you’ll add that extra pop of PINK to your Instagram feed that you never knew it needed. Remember to tag PINK Bus on Instagram for a chance to be featured on their page.

For updates follow PINK FIU’s Campus Team on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Facebook. You won’t want to miss this beauty-ful encounter on campus!

Hi there! My name is Jillian Herrera and I'm currently a Freshman attending Florida International University's Honors College. I'm majoring in History on a Pre-Law track. When I'm not writing, I enjoy helping others, watching Netflix, listening to music, eating Taco Bell, making sure my Instagram feed is "aesthetic," doing my makeup, and shopping. Being negative? As if! My motto is good vibes.