12DaysofHC 2021 Day8 Slide2?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
12DaysofHC 2021 Day8 Slide2?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

ICYMI, Fenty Beauty is now at Target

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Your Target trips are about to get way better and you have Rihanna to thank for that. Her award winning makeup line Fenty Beauty is now available at Target. Starting October 1st, you can now pick up your favorite shade of Fenty Foundation at the Ulta Beauty inside of your local target as well as on the Target website.Β 

Source: @Fentybeauty on Instagram

Including a Target exclusive collection called Fenty Snackz. Which features a collection of mini sized Fenty favorites.

Source: @Fentybeauty on Instagram

Fenty Beauty has been teasing this line dropping since last week creating a lot of buzz and anticipation amongst the loyal fanbase.Β 

Source: @Fentybeauty on Instagram

Babe is that a Target basket? https://t.co/QTZt1Q2p3R

β€” π‘¨π’”π’‰π’π’†π’š π‘Ύπ’‰π’Šπ’•π’† | π‘¬π’”π’•π’‰π’†π’•π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’‚π’ (@skinclasshero) September 27, 2023

https://x.com/skinclasshero/status/1707131256075440145?s=20

According to Target these are the products you will see on your next shopping spree.

https://corporate.target.com/news-features/article/2023/09/fenty-ulta-beauty-at-target

Mini Match Stix Duo Contour + Shimmer Set β€” mini versions of the iconic Match Stix Contour and Shimmer Skinsticks, available in specifically curated sets for all skin tones

Fenty Fam Faves 3 Piece Eye, Lip + Highlighter Set β€” a Gloss Bomb Mini Universal Lip Luminizer in Fenty Glow, full-size Hella Thicc Volumizing Mascara and Killawatt Mini Freestyle Highlighter in Wattabrat

Lil Gloss Bomb Trio Mini Lip Gloss Set β€” a mini set of three bestselling, fan-fave shades: Fu$$y, Hot Chocolit and Glass Slipper

From the looks of it that grocery list is about to get a page longer...or two.

Kelsey is a pop culture, style and life writer for Her Campus. She covers multiple topics pertaining to current events in culture such as celebrity news and trends as well as lifestyle trends that are constantly trending online on Tiktok, Instagram, and Twitter. She hopes to be a writer for a fashion magazine eventually or a bestselling author. Culture is her main topic of choice because Kelsey Loves to stay current on all the latest trends. Kelsey is currently a senior at the Florida International University working towards her Bachelor's degree in communication focusing on the Organizational Communication track. In her free time Kelsey likes to spend endless hours on Pinterest creating the perfect mood boards for all of the different scenarios she creates in her head, Go thrift shopping based off of her everchanging wardrobe and personal style, hang out with friends and family, going to the movies theaters to watch the latest blockbuster, Spend her money at Tjmaxx, and watch her favorite guilty pleasure reality tv shows The Bachelorette and The Bachelor she may hate to admit that she watches it, but ask her who got sent home last week and she'll answer you before you even finish asking her.