This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

There are so many influencers to watch on YouTube that it can be hard to find people who are creating relatable and impactful content that can make a positive difference in our lives. Here are 3 empowering female YouTubers with positive messages to check out.

• 1. Hitomi Mochizuki

Hitomi’s channel is a mix of spiritual, wellness, and health videos that truly radiate love through the screen. Bear in mind, Hitomi is not your typical self-love preaching lifestyle influencer. Hitomi has focused many of her videos on cultivating a safe space for women which can help guide them to overcome their traumas and connect with their higher self. She has not been afraid to speak about taboo topics especially involving the female body. Through her videos, Hitomi expresses herself and her truth in a way that is empowering and liberating.

A post by Hitomi
  • 2. Lavendaire

Aileen Xu’s channel, Lavendaire, produces motivating lifestyle videos that specifically aim to help girls get organized, accomplish goals, and create their dream life. All of her videos are like a realistic but beautifully put together film that each convey an important message. Aileen has a sweet presence online that is as calming as lavender, but one that also demonstrates strength and hard-work. If you need help feeling productive and cultivating self-love, look to Lavendaire to fuel your fire.

A post by Aileen
  • 3. Whitney Simmons

Whitney Simmon’s channel is mainly a fitness channel that aims to help women confidently get in the gym and feel good from the inside out. Whitney has been open about her mental health and nutrition struggles and because of that has strived to portray a healthy way to become strong and care for your body. Despite the many fitness influencers out there, what makes Whitney stand out is that she is an excellent role model of female resilience, courage, and empowerment.

A post by Whitney
Sofia is a senior studying Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communications at FIU. Sofia loves all things writing and art. She was born and raised in New Jersey but currently resides in Miami. Sofia has a passion for seeing new places, trying new things, and delving into the world of different media.