Hellmann’s Spicy Mayo Tracksuit
Hellmann’s Spicy Mayo Tracksuit
Hellmann’s

Spice Up Your Summer with Limited Edition Hellmann’s Spicy Mayo Tracksuits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

Dare I say it, Hellmann’s Spicy Mayo Dressing is the condiment of summer! This new spin on a classic from the best-selling mayonnaise brand in the US is sure to spice up your summer meals. 

Casey Wilson Hellmann’s Spicy Mayo
Hellmann’s

Hellmann’s new Spicy Mayonnaise Dressing not only tastes amazing, it is also made with real, simple ingredients that you can feel good about eating, like chili peppers, cage-free eggs, oil and vinegar. It’s perfect for adding some spice to wraps, salads, sandwiches, and more  — the possibilities are endless! It adds just the right amount of kick to any recipe. If you’re feeling bold, Hellmann’s even suggests using their Spicy Mayo Dressing to shake up a spicy mayo margarita

To celebrate the launch, Hellmann’s has teamed up with NY-based small business owner, Brown Dyed Girl to design limited-edition Spicy-themed tracksuits. Brown Dyed Girl is a favorite among Hellmann’s Partners Casey Wilson and Pete Davidson, as well as other celebrities like La La Kent. What started out as her quarantine side hustle has blossomed into her full time job, and it’s easy to see why. Her cozy creations perfectly blend comfort and style.

Hellmann’s Spicy Mayo Tracksuit
Hellmann’s

The new limited-edition Spicy-themed, tie-dye tracksuits are a welcome addition to anyone’s closet. There’s even a “Spicy” text written on the butt that will give any Y2K babies major nostalgic vibes. Hellmann’s x Brown Dyed Girl tracksuits are available for a limited-time only, so snag yours before they’re gone!

Carli is a 2022 grad of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and served as the style section editor for Her Campus. After being a national style writer for Her Campus, she launched Her Campus FIT. A born and raised Jersey Girl, she is a huge Bruce Springsteen fan. In her spare time she loves running, jamming to Taylor Swift, and tracking down the best burgers. Find her on Instagram @carliannescloset.