This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

Even if you are not fully following a plant-based diet, these seasonal vegan products are guaranteed to satisfy and give you all the fall vibes you need!

1. Van Leeuwen – Seasonal Fall Flavors

Van Leeuwen recently launched three new heavenly fall flavors- Vegan Bourbon Vanilla Apple Crisp, Vegan Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll (my personal favorite), and Vegan Peanuts, Pretzels & Stout. These current specials are all oat milk-based and will not be on the menu forever, so be sure to grab a scoop (or pint) this season… you will not regret it.

2. Califia Farms – Pumpkin Spice Creamer

This creamer combines both almond milk and coconut creamer with natural fall-inspired ingredients, acting as the perfect coffee complement for the fall season! 

3. Nitro Beverage Co. – Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew 

If you are not the biggest fan of pumpkin-flavored coffee but still want to join in on the trend, this is the drink for you. This cold brew is incredibly smooth and rich, with just the right touch of cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice, allowing for the flavor of cold brew but with a slight autumn twist.

4. Delighted By- Snicker Doodle Cookie Dessert Hummus

Hummus?! Yes, you read that right. I had the same initial thought when I saw this on the shelf at Whole Foods, but it was so worth the buy. It tastes exactly like a snickerdoodle cookie and can be paired as a dip, used as a spread, or even eaten straight from the container with a spoon.

5. Trader Joe’s – Garden Vegetable Soup

With the cooler weather approaching, a big bowl of warm soup sounds delightful. Filled with a garden worth of vegetables, this soup pairs perfectly with a chilly day. At just $3.99 a jar, it is a must-have to keep in your pantry this season!

Rianna is a junior at the Fashion Institute of Technology studying Advertising & Marketing Communications, Psychology and Integrative Wellness. She is a lover of all things wellness, health and lifestyle!