This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

There’s nothing like unwinding after a long day, crawling into bed and feeling relaxed. Here are some must-haves for a peaceful, cozy fall night routine!

1. Matching Pajama Set

Without fail, a matching pajama set always makes me feel like I have my life a little more pulled together (and they’re adorable – it’s a win-win).

Current favorite pajama set: Women’s Beautifully Soft Notch Collar Top and Pants Pajama Set – Stars Above™

2. Throw Blanket

I love having the window in my room cracked open just enough to let the crisp air through, so a chic, warm throw blanket is an essential item on my bed all season long.

Current favorite throw blanket: Shine Chenille Throw Blanket – Project 62™

3. A Good Book

Rather than scrolling on my phone for hours before bedtime, I have been getting lost in a book. This helps me to wind down and aids in a better night’s rest.

Current favorite book: Before We Were Strangers: A Love Story

4. Candles

Fall scents are needed for the ultimate fall time vibes. No matter which fall scent is your favorite, lighting a candle as you get ready for bed is guaranteed to put you in a better mood.

Current favorite candle: Flannel and Leaves from Bath and Body Works

5. Moisturizer

Going to bed with a clean, moisturized face is a staple in my nighttime routine, no matter the time of year. With the colder weather slowly creeping in on us New Yorkers, it is extremely
important to make sure your skin stays hydrated!

Current favorite moisturizer: Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask

Rianna is a junior at the Fashion Institute of Technology studying Advertising & Marketing Communications, Psychology and Integrative Wellness. She is a lover of all things wellness, health and lifestyle!
Carli is a 2022 grad of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and served as the style section editor for Her Campus. After being a national style writer for Her Campus, she launched Her Campus FIT. A born and raised Jersey Girl, she is a huge Bruce Springsteen fan. In her spare time she loves running, jamming to Taylor Swift, and tracking down the best burgers. Find her on Instagram @carliannescloset.