Wellness

5 Good Molecules Products You Need in Your Skincare Routine Right Now

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

Good Molecules is a skincare brand started to combat the fact that the world has enough skincare products that don’t work and cost too much. Their products are safe for your skin and for the planet, and are at an accessible price point (plus their packaging is so aesthetically pleasing!). Keep reading for a comprehensive list of my top 5 Good Molecules products!

1. Hyaluronic Acid Serum: This serum replenishes the skin’s natural moisture, and keeps it hydrated without any oils.  This is my go to product – plus it is only $6 (!!!)  at Good Molecules, and it comes in a cute recyclable glass jar.
  2. Rosewater Daily Cleansing Gel: This cleanser smells so good and feels absolutely amazing on your skin. It is safe for all skin types and is pH balanced, so it gently purifies skin of dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting its natural moisture balance. It is priced at $12 for a 4 FL Ounce bottle, and a little goes a long way!
  3. Discoloration Correcting Serum: This product is formulated with an advanced form of tranexamic acid (cetyl tranexamate mesylate) and 4% niacinamide. That sounds super scientific so to put it in plain terms, I started using this serum and after just one week I started seeing changes with my acne scarring and hyperpigmentation. It evens your skin tone, and is perfect for you if you want to improve the appearance of any age spots, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage.
  4. Yerba Mate Wake Up Eye Gel: This product is meant to be put on your eyes in the morning to reduce puffiness, and coming from a certified tired girl, this gel truly makes me feel more refreshed and reduces the  puffy bags under my eyes. It is made with yerba mate extract, a natural source of antioxidants and polyphenols that fight oxidative damage for brighter, more radiant skin, and is only $6.
  5. Silicone Free Priming Moisturizer: I love using this product to prep my skin for makeup and as a daily moisturizer.It works to hydrate, smooth, strengthen and protect your skin.  It is made with macadamia seed oil and shea butter and is priced at $12.

Head to their website to learn more & shop here.

Head to this Reel to check out me using some of their products.

For FIT students, join us for our Eli Rallo Girl Talk Event on April 6th for a chance to win some amazing Good Molecules products! 

FIT NYC 22 Advertising Marketing Communications Ethics & Sustainability