This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

The weather is finally warming up, meaning skirts and shorts can enter our summer wardrobes once again!

I have recently seen an item of clothing called a skort, which, if you dont know or haven’t heard of, is a mix between a skirt and shorts. They look very smart and stylish, and are a current fashion trend everywhere!

I think they look really cute and classy. I have been seeing them on fellow blogger sites and on websites recently and I am a huge fan.

They have proven to be popular with everyone and look extremely flattering coming in spring pastel shades, and in black and white. I absolutely love misguided (I sometimes wish it was my wardrobe selection) and have seen a variety of eye catching skorts with beautiful patterns on their website.

You may ask looking at the skort, how do you wear it? And what with? The look is sporty chic/sporty glam and teams well with slouchy tops and heels to balance off the look. For extra chicness, wear the skort with a statement necklace and big bangles. I feel skorts look great with matching blazers and a cute top. I have found loads of skorts on these websites: Misguided and Boohoo. Check these websites out!

I personally think wearing a skort with a smart blazer to a interview would look great! Feel free to comment or recommend good sites for Skorts!