Spotted: Celebrities We Love at NYFW

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

New York Fashion Week went down in the books as one of the most prestigious and exciting week of fashion in the United States this February, which is why fashionistas everywhere will love finding out who got the invite to sit front row. From celebrities and socialites to athletes and famous bloggers, an essential part of catching up with New York Fashion Week is finding out who scored an exclusive invite to the most coveted shows.

1. Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and little 19-month-old North West sat front row at their close friend Alexander Wang’s show.

2. New mother, Blake Lively looked radiant when she attended the Gabriela Cadena fashion show.

3. David Beckham and his adorable pack arrived at the Victoria Beckham show to support his talented wife, Victoria. 

4. Miss Universe Paulina Vega, Miss USA Nia Sanchez and Miss Teen USA, K. Lee Graham posed for a picture while sitting together at the Venexiana fashion show.

5. Socialite Olivia Palermo and actress Dianna Agron shared a laugh at the Carolina Herrera fashion show.

6. Rihanna and Beyonce posed together in fabulous over the shoulder jackets at the adidas Originals x Kanye West YEEZY SEASON 1 fashion show.

7. Actress Ashley Benson definitely made a statement in this form-fitting, low-cut dress while attending the Reem Acra fashion show.

8. Emma Roberts posed in a little plaid while attending the Ralph Lauren Polo Mens and Womens presentation.

9. On-again couple Karrueche Tran and Chris Brown embraced heavy furs while attending the Michael Costello show.

Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.