13 going on 30 closet?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
13 going on 30 closet?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Columbia Pictures / Revolution Studios
Style

Society’s rising “It Girl”: How to dress like Alix Earle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Society’s new “It Girl,” Alix Earle, has taken over our TikTok “for you pages” by storm. Much of Earle’s success comes from her “GRWM,” get ready with me videos. Her audience trusts and feels connected to Earle, as if they are on a FaceTime call, updating each other on life before they go out to Miami. Earle’s influence and other influencers have caused products, such as Drunk Elephant’s D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Bronzing Drops with Peptides and Charlotte Tilbury’s Hollywood Contour Wand, to go out of stock for weeks and sold out at every Sephora.

Alix Earle’s style ranges from full glam movie premiere ready to casual daytime in Miami looks. While her style is fun and fresh, her clothes and accessories are out of budget for most college students. Thankfully, she wears some affordable pieces and there are plenty of dupes, so you can start dressing like Alix. 

Effortless + Chic

Earle mixed feminine and masculine styles perfectly in this going-out outfit. It’s glam with a slight hint of edginess. 

Long Sleeve: White Fox, Trousers: Princess Polly, Bra: Skims

Red Carpet Ready 

Alix served this bold color monochrome look at the Pegasus World Cup. The matching silver handbag and ears completed the look.

Blazer + Trouser Suit Set: Boohoo,  Bag: Fashion Nova

Day in the City

New York City girl by day, Miami girl by night. Alix can pull everything off, and so can you.

Hat: Alo Yoga, Hoodie: White Fox, Sweatpants: White Fox

‘90s Inspired Outfit

Slicked back high ponytail with baggy jeans and a corset top is basic for a reason. Alix gave the outfit a sporty feel by pairing it with sneakers. 

Jeans: Levi’s, Corset: White Fox, Sneakers: Nike, Bag: Brandy Melville

Winter Weather 

One minute Earle is on an ATV outside of Dubai, the next minute, she is on a snowmobile in Wyoming. An all-black winter look with a pop of snowy white. 

Puffer Jacket: Alo Yoga, Boots: Moon Boots, Snow Pants: The North Face

XO, Suzanne

Suzanne Collins

Fairfield '26

Suzanne Collins is a first-year student studying marketing at Fairfield University's Dolan School of Business. In her free time, she enjoys playing squash, finding the best matcha spot in town, and trying new cuisines. She hopes to pursue a marketing career in tech or the food and beverage industry, or she will start a company of her own.