Life’s a Festival with Too Faced’s New Line

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Long live the unicorn trend! We have been ~obsessed~ with the colorful and mystical creatures for quite some time now, and it doesn’t seem like that’s going to end any time soon. There have been countless unicorn trends, from the Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino to DIY unicorn bath bombs.

Now, Too Faced Cosmetics is joining in on the trend with the launch of its new collection. The line, “Life’s a Festival,” is set to be released in February – just in time for the start of ~festival season~. The makeup is completely unicorn-inspired and we couldn’t ask for anything better.

When deciding on a public figure to be the face of the line, the Too Faced Cosmetics cofounder Jerrod Blandino turned to the “unicorn of country music” herself, RaeLynn. The country singer has been vocal about her love for the brand’s La Crème lipstick in the shade ‘Unicorn Tears.’ Since it was this lipstick that inspired the whole line in the first place, the pairing seemed like it was too ~magical~ to be true.

The collection has 15 products in total. The brush from the line has a unicorn horn handle and rainbow bristles. The main product is the Life’s a Festival Peace, Love & Unicorns eyeshadow palette, which has 12 eyeshadows and 1 highlighter. The Unicorn Tears bronzer, Rainbow Strobe Highlighter, and the Unicorn Horn Mystical Effects Highlighting Sticks are guaranteed to make you ~glow like a unicorn~. There’s even a setting and refreshing spray that’s perfect for making your unicorn look stay all day and refreshing it after a long day at a festival.

As for lips, there are 4 La Crème Mystical Effects Lipsticks that are color-shifting and inspired by other mystical creatures such as mermaids and fairies. To accompany those, there are matching Magic Crystal Transforming Lip Glosses in the same shades.

[https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/festival-15…

Jennie is a sophomore Communication major at Fairfield University. She is also the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Fairfield! You can usually find her typing away on her laptop, blasting Drake, with an iced coffee by her side.
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com