10 Unicorn Inspired Trends You Need to See

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Whether it be on the pages of fairytales or the social media feeds we scroll through daily, we’ve always been fascinated by the majestic and magical unicorn. Unicorns are known for their bright colors and mystical features, making them the center of today’s pop culture. Now we’ll eat anything rainbow and unicorn inspired (especially if it means a good picture for Insta!).

Take your love of the rainbow creatures to the next level with these unicorn inspired trends.

1. Unicorn Frappuccino The latest and greatest addition to the unicorn trend is Starbuck’s Unicorn Frappuccino. This majestic drink starts out as a bright purple with swirls of blue, but once you stir it, the frap becomes pink (thanks to ~unicorn magic~). Trade your vanilla latte for this tart and tangy treat to channel your inner-unicorn.      
  2. Unicorn Hot Chocolate If you’re looking for a drink on the warmer side, look no further than Crème and Sugar in California. This white hot chocolate is dyed pink, topped with colorful marshmallows and so many sprinkles. This desert parlor has a whole line of rainbow deserts inspired by unicorns.      
  3. Unicorn Toast Move over avocado toast, Unicorn toast is here and it is absolutely beautiful. Food stylist Adeline Waugh started mixing natural ingredients like beets, freeze dried strawberry powder and turmeric root juice, into her cream cheese to make vibrant colors without harsh chemicals. Every morning should start with unicorn toast, just saying.

4. Unicorn Doughnuts We’ll take a dozen of these adorable donuts! These unicorn doughnuts are too pretty to eat and are totally majestic. Plus they’re the perfect snack to have with a unicorn drink, but make sure you take a picture for Instagram first!

5. Unicorn Café If you’re looking for the ultimate unicorn experience, this unicorn café in Bangkok, Thailand is the place for you! The restaurant is decked out in unicorn décor and serves everything from unicorn cake to cheeseburgers with unicorn horns. Dreams really do come true.

6. Unicorn Bath Bomb

Bath time just got more magical with these adorable unicorn bath bombs. These bath bombs will be sure to make your bathtub super colorful and have all the ~unicorn vibes~. You can even make them yourself, with this DIY from Cosmo

7. Unicorn Pool Float All your dreams of riding a unicorn can finally come true with this unicorn pool float. 

8. Unicorn Bathing Suit

And while you’re riding a unicorn, rock this adorable one piece from Private Party. Now everyone knows that you really are a unicorn.

10. Unicorn Makeup Brushes The perfect tool to apply your unicorn makeup? Unicorn makeup brushes, of course! 

Jennie is a sophomore Communication major at Fairfield University. She is also the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Fairfield! You can usually find her typing away on her laptop, blasting Drake, with an iced coffee by her side.
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.