danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Fairfield University Hosts Annual Career Fair

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Calling all Fairfield Students….

This Wednesday September 28, 2016 Fairfield University will be hosting their annual Career Fair from 11:00-2:00pm in the RECPLEX. This is an amazing opportunity for students to network with companies about potential job and intern opportunities.

Amongst the organizations that will be attending, Her Campus Fairfield decided to choose three to feature and get everyone a little bit more excited.

1. Alex and Ani
We create meaningful, eco-conscious jewelry and accessories to positively empower and connect humanity. We share a passion for the well-being of our planet, our communities, and our individual paths. ALEX AND ANI products are proudly designed and crafted in America and made with love.”

Attention all dedicated and inspired students, Alex and Ani is recruiting for Summer 2017 internships!

2. Epsilon
“Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing company, a leader in creating connections between people and brands. We find, acquire and retain customers for brands around the world.”

On Wednesday Epsilon will be recruiting for New Grad Programs as well as interns to join their team currently recognized as the #1 worlds largest marketing network.

3. Federici Brands
“(Federici Brands LLC, US and Federici Brands LTD, UK) are privately-held companies known for disruptive innovation in the beauty industry. Customer-obsessed, renegade thinkers, we are committed to creating the highest quality products to address real, unmet consumer needs. Then, now, and always our mission is to create products to solve the problems that are plaguing our consumers.”

Interested in making it big in the beauty industry? This company could be the one for you! Federici will be recruiting for marketing assistants and social media coordinators to join their ambitious team of successful business natives.

There it is, Stags! This is your chance to sell yourself and prove how Fairfield has equipped you with the necessary proficiencies to succeed! 

Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant