Celeb Looks For Less: Kate Hudson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Summer may be right around the corner, but the semester isn’t quite over yet. As much as we try to avoid thinking about it, most of us have a long week of caffeine charged all-nighters and grueling final exams to look forward to. But your workload doesn’t have to take a toll on your appearance! Check out this celeb outfit for inspiration when it comes to looking cute during those study sessions in Club Dimenna. You never know who you might run into!

Photo from popsugar.com

Kate Hudson is the queen of making comfortable looks cool. Here she is again doing the impossible—looking stylish and effortlessly pulled-together while still essentially wearing sweatpants. She keeps the outfit casual with her jersey drawstring romper and glitter flip flops, but adds a little flair with her jean jacket (3×1, $325) and a Maison Martin Margiela purse.  

While Kate’s outfit runs on the pricier end, you can easily find similar pieces such as this black romper (Nordstroms, $48.00), a denim jacket (Old Navy, $34.94), and these glittery TKEEs flip flops (Shopbop, $50.00). Add your favorite schoolbag or purse and you’ll be the cutest AND the comfiest one at the lib.

Karolina is a senior at Fairfield University with a major in Communications and a minor in Professional Writing. A newly appointed style editor this year, she has a passion for all things beauty and fashion. Follow her on instagram @kaphrodite!
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!