7 Recipes To Make Your Holiday Season Sweeter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

This time of year is full of all of our favorite things – spending time with family, savoring steaming mugs of hot cocoa, decking the halls, and watching our favorite Christmas movies. But who could forget the holiday inspired treats – my personal favorite! This time of the year means we can enjoy cookies and desserts galore.  And if you believe in a little Christmas magic, the extra calories won’t even count this time of year. Keep reading to find new cookies to add to your holiday baking repertoire.  

Pretzel M&M Hugs

These pretzels are some of the easiest treats to make this holiday season. Pretzels, Hershey Kisses and holiday M&Ms are the only ingredients needed.    

Snowball Cookies 

These snowballs require more prep time than baking time, making them an easy snack to pop in the oven during your wrapping and decorating sessions. 

Mini Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies

These cookies are the perfect holiday treat. Red and green sprinkles add the ~ultimate~ holiday touch. 

Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies 

Who doesn’t love cake and cookies? If you put them together you have the perfect Christmas dessert. 

Oreo Peppermint Bark

Milk’s favorite cookie combined with peppermint? Who could ask for anything more?

Peanut Blossoms 

The holidays would not be complete without peanut butter and chocolate, am I right? 

Santa Hat Cupcakes 

These cupcakes may be the cutest thing we’ve seen this holiday season. Bottom line: marshmallows always make everything better.   

Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant