This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

No summer look would be complete without a stunning pair of sunglasses! Whether you’re soaking up the sun on campus or lying out on the beach, summer shades are a must. Here are the best sunglasses to get you through the summer!

1. Michael Kors Cat Eye

Cat eye frames look great on everyone and never go out of style! You can find these sunglasses here.

2. Ray-Ban Clubmaster

Is there anything more iconic than the Ray-Ban Clubmaster frames? These frames are timeless and go with any outfit.

3. Ray-Ban Round Metal Circular lenses are in style now, so be sure to add a pair of these to your sunglass collection! There are plenty of colors to choose from to compliment any look.

4. Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer

The Wayfarer style is one of Ray-Ban’s most famous frames. Wayfarers are great because they’re simple and versatile!

5. Ralph by Ralph Lauren Aviator/Pilot

Aviator frames are a must in any girl’s sunglasses collection. The oversized lenses give off a laid back vibe that’s perfect for beach days.

Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant