This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Everybody’s favorite day of the year is coming up… Black Friday!! Get ready for some of the best deals for all of your holiday shopping, winter break outfits, and new year wardrobe! Here are 5 places you must hit on Black Friday this year!

1.Best Buy – Best Buy is probably the most well-known and best place to shop for electronics on Black Friday. Every Best Buy employee is an expert in something, so even if you don’t know what you want when you walk in, there are plenty of experts there to help you make your purchase! This is a great place to get yourself, or someone close a new electronic for the holiday season!

2.H&M – Not only does H&M have reasonably priced clothing year-round, but they have even better deals on Black Friday! Along with great deals in-store, H&M is also offering 30% off plus FREE Shipping starting on Thanksgiving. Don’t miss out on H&M’s deals!

3.Urban Outfitters – Urban Outfitters, is a staple shopping spot for every season. Currently, they are having a pre-Black Friday online sale of 20% off your entire purchase! Join in on the mayhem on Black Friday and get all your holiday outfits!

4.Nordstrom – Department stores are essential when it comes to Black Friday. Make sure to hit Nordstrom for some crazy sales and a wide variety of perfect holiday gifts! They are starting their cyber sale on Wednesday and have great deals and in-store markdowns for Friday!

5.American Eagle Outfitters – Between jeans, sweaters, and other winter-time necessities, Black Friday is a great time to stock up on clothes at American Eagle. Online, they are having a 40% off deal with FREE shipping, and more enticing in-store deals. Don’t miss out on these amazing promotions!

Enjoy the amazing deals and shop until you drop ladies! Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday!

HCXO Collegiettes!

Casey Chu

Fairfield '21

Hi, my name is Casey Chu! I am a Junior Nursing major at Fairfield University. I am a writer for this club, and look forward to reading all the content this year!
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.